Zirconia – Alumina – Metal Primer
Z-Prime Plus is a single-component priming agent used to enhance adhesion between indirect restorative materials and composite resin cement.
Z-Prime Plus significantly enhances bond strengths to Zirconia, Alumina, and Metal substrates due to its unique combination of two active monomers, MDP, a phosphate monomer, and BPDM, a carboxylate monomer.* This combination of primers gives Z-Prime Plus a synergistic effect resulting in its high bond strengths.*
- High bond strengths to Zirconia, Alumina and Metal restorations
- Compatible with light-cured and dual-cured resin luting cement
- Convenient, single bottle delivery offers ease of dispensing
- Versatility and durability with many different substrates
- Significantly enhances bond strengths of other resin cement*
- Z-Prime Plus significantly enhances bond strengths to Zirconia, Alumina, and Metal Substrates.
Product Codes: B-6002P;
E&OE, T's & C's Apply