BLDC motor (speed Range 600~50.000) and angle (standard equipment
20:1) Provides the optimised torque in surgery.
* RPM: 30 rpm~2.500rpm (20: is recommednded for the optimum use)
* Torque: 20:1 (5.0~55Ncm) / 32:1 (5.0~65Ncm)
* Gear ratio: 1:5, 1:4, 1:1, 16:1, 20:1, 27:1, 32:1, 64:1
Program memory function
* 10 programable memories for setting speed, torque, rotating direction, irrigation pump.
Automatic overload protection function
* If the load on the Bur is higher than set torque, the motor is stopped automatically after 2 seconds.
* For releasing the overload function, push the foot control pedal.
Actual RPM and Torque is indicated when the motor is running, which makes the user verify proper working condition during operation.
Ergonomic foot control pedal
* The foot control pedal is designed ergonomically to control all the functions and it provides high convenience.
E&OE, T's & C's Apply