Bifluoride varnish for fluoridation of teeth, treatment of tooth tissue hyperesthesia, prevention of caries and sealing of dentinal tubules.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
- Fluoridation of teeth for dental caries prevention.
- Local fluoridation after therapy and polishing procedures.
- Decrease of sensitivity of hard tissues of the teeth
- Sealing of the dentinal tubules and creation of a protective barrier in the cavities.
- Erosion protection in the cervical areas.
- Insulation of the tooth surface of the teeth after mechanical processing.
- Post-operative treatment of enamel areas affected by acid.
- Local inhibition of bacterial activity.
Item(s) Code: FAM-BIFLULC;
E&OE, T's & C's Apply