BisCem - BISCO Product
BisCem is a cost-effective self-adhesive resin cement designed to bond to a multitude of substrates, including metals, composites, porcelain, and amalgam.
BisCem does not require etching, priming, or bonding of the prepared surface. it is available in two shades, TRANSLUCENT and OPAQUE, for a simplified system that meets the needs of a wide variety of restorative options.
- A Dual-Cured self-adhesive cement formulated for excellent handling properties and easy clean-up
- radiopaque material is easily identified on radiographs
- Low film thickness ensures the restoration is completely seated
- Glass ionomer benefits with resin cement strength
- no Etching, priming, or bonding saves time by reducing clinical steps
- The auto-mix dual-syringe delivery requires no hand mixing allowing dispensing directly into the restoration